Páginas

20 agosto 2007

Angels

Sometimes we just do not realise, but we've got angels in our lives since the moment we are born. Yeah, even if we don't believe in God (oh, I do believe), we must be aware that we've got angels all over us.

Why? How? Well... maybe you are used to call them other names. Sometimes, we call them mum. They can also be relatives of ours. But the greater number of angels we have we call them friends. They take care of us. They are always there when we need them. And usually we are there for when they need us too.

Somehow, sometimes we don't give them all they deserve from us. Of course, nobody is perfect. And they just understand that.

I must thank God for all the angels he's put in my life. There are so many of them. And maybe they never imagine how important they've been for me, to keep me ok, to hold me in life.

And I just wanna thank, God and them. Thanks, my precious angels. Thanks my precious friends.

- Just trying to get back to writing here.

Um comentário:

SomeThoughts disse...

greater number not great number